Intern Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

Intern Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One of the hardest questions they asked was "what made me unique". It's a difficult question for some people to answer sometimes, but as long as you supply 2-3 distinguishing factors about yourself it's really not too difficult. The other questions were very basic, asking your interest in the position and why you'd be a good fit.

tell me a time when you worked on a project with a team and the biggest achievement you got out of it

Q: What are you passionate about in your personal life?

1 Answer

Describe a unpleasant experience speak about a lot of scenarios that was very stressful and when I say a lot I mean a lot. Must speak to them loud and and clearly

Do you have any experience with SQL?

1 Answer

Lots of questions about what you would do in a specific situation or what is one time you had to...

Questions were pretty common, I was asked some questions about times that show leadership, project management, and things like that. There were no weird or unusual questions.