Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about my experience with difficult patients. I have several years of experience with Traumatic Brain Injury.

1 Answer

Exactly as I stated. I have been trained to work with violent patients.

Do you know what HIPPA is?

1 Answer

I see you're wearing hearing aids. Do you have a problem with wearing headsets since we cannot give you anything else to help with hearing accommodations?

1 Answer

Are you okay with a couple weeks of orientation

1 Answer

Why Caretenders? What do you like about home health? How are you a patient advocate?

past work history.

1 Answer

Name a time when you lead a team or project?

1 Answer

Why do you want to be a part of UofL?

1 Answer

There was a list of prepared questions from the nurse manager that may be standard issue - too long ago to remember now, but something like: Describe your most difficult challenge in a former job and how you handled it, or something of that sort.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?