Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time when you had a conflict at work and how you handled it?

What would you do if you were asked to do something unethical?

The most challenging interview question I got was regarding time management. This particular manager wanted a specific example of when I had needed more time, what I did to get/not get my responsibilities completed, and how it turned out. She asked the question and I had to recall something on the spot. It was really challenging because when does a PCA/nurse NOT have a time crunch and require some rearranging to get every thing done? That's like, a requirement of the job. So the request to recall one specific incident really threw me off.

What made me want to be a nurse, and why Cardiovascular?

1 Answer

I was told I was incompetent. I was belittled to the point I would have left on my own if given the chance. I wished I had my attorney present. This is a dreadful place.

1 Answer

How do you handle inter-professional collaboration.

Why do I want to work with Medically Fragile children

Why are you interested in wound care and what would make you the best candidate?

1 Answer

How do you deal with an employee argument or conflict?