Lpn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Lpn

Lpn Interview Questions

Lpn interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you love about your job?

1 Answer

I love caring and meeting the needs of those who are less fortunate and vulnerable

What do you like most about being a nurse?

1 Answer

About my experience and what I was willing to train for.

1 Answer

How far would i be willing to travel and what days and hours i would be willing to work.

1 Answer

I think that, due to the fact the working with this company was something I've been wanting to do since nursing school, there weren't any "unexpected" questions per se. I was already knowledgeable about the company , because I had "done my research" beforehand. - I should mention that the overall hiring process requires patience. It took about a week to hear back to see if I even got the position. I officially formally accepted the job offer, and I'm truly excited about it. I'm just still waiting to hear back about the final paperwork,(and results from my fingerprinting/drug screen etc.) Which seems to be about a 2 week wait, and then hopefully, I'll hear my official start date...but as they say "Good things come to those who wait." So my best advice is to have patience, I was grateful that they at least called me to formally offer me the position, so I wasn't on "pins and needles" anymore. EDIT: I'm now starting to understand what the other nurse who posted was saying. I managed to go through the drug test, fingerprint check etc. I even had my physical and the PPD, (which cost me 2 copays) and I STILL have yet to receive an actual start date from them. Although they are very nice to me. I have a friend that works here (different state though) but I'm going to ask them what's up.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

1 Answer

If you ever decide to switch to different location, each maxim office will require orientation to ventillator, infant, pediatrics, adult or medicare waiver patient. Eventhough I had been with maxim for 8 yrs. they sill required redo orientation. Medicare waver training is an extra online class. But no bonus for extras or the time it took to take the 2-3 day class.

1 Answer

As an LPN what makes you interested in Oral Surg?

110 of 258 Interview Questions