lucy Activewear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lucy Activewear Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2017

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear.

Interview

Once applying online, interviews were with District Managers and then Director of Stores. Interviewers made me feel comfortable at the start of the interview and asked behavioral questions surrounding my past experience in retail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to share difficult information with your team.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

One of the best in depth interviews ever experienced! Reviewed work history...
    Then had role playing where after asking customer if they needed assistance then put together/coordinate items based on their response and needs.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Los Gatos, CA).

Interview

I Interviewed with District Manager in person at a location near the store. The interview was very causal - more like a conversation. There was a second interview over the phone with a regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What activities do you participate in?   1 Answer

PT Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear.

Interview

I got a phone call about a couple days after applying. The manager scheduled an in person interview the next day. The interview was very relaxed and she asked basic questions. I was offered the job during the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear.

Interview

The phone interview was quick and simple. She told me to wear work out clothes for the in-person interview. For in-person interview, I was invited to meet at the store. The manager was not ready right away, which was fine, so I made small talk with the associates and browsed the merchandise. Perhaps this was a test?! When the manager was ready, she came out and contributed to our conversation. We then went outside to talk about lucy, working out, inspiring women, and lucy's values. After we talked, the assistant manager came out to talk and the manager went inside. We had a casual conversation about lucy, her time there, school, etc. It was more relaxed than the one with the manger (although the one with her was also comfortable and fun). After our talk, we both went inside, I said goodbye to the girls there and I left. I heard back a few days after and started shortly after! Stressing the mission of lucy to empower women, make them feel good and look good, and promote a healthy active lifestyle is key! Especially with personal experience.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a call from the manager about a week after I had submitted my application and she asked me to schedule an interview. I came in the day we scheduled and we went straight to the back to start. It was easy and the manager was very nice and made it comfortable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked me what I wanted to get paid and I said 9.75-10.00 and she gave me $10

PT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Overland Park, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great! Very positive and personal/professional. Lucy is moving in the right direction and very lifestyle! Went into store a couple days before my interview and had great service, very much high energy store! Knew I would love to work in an environment like Lucy!

PT Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple and informal. It lasted about an hour. Went to the back of the store for the interview process. The manager was super nice and explained how the store ran. She aked a lot of questions about describing situations in which I had done something or how I had previously handled things.

Interview Questions

• When have you been in a situation with an unhappy customer and how did you handle this   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Had to call them 4 times before an interview was finally set. Did not tell me until I got there that it was a group interview. Manager was very unorganized. Didn't tell me until 3 weeks later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about the selling process at your last job?   1 Answer

PLM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Alameda, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR and hiring manager along with two in person interviews with the cross functional leadership team. I also completed a project to show how I would conceptualize a product line.