lucy Activewear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lucy Activewear Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

PT Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear.

Interview

I got a phone call about a couple days after applying. The manager scheduled an in person interview the next day. The interview was very relaxed and she asked basic questions. I was offered the job during the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear.

Interview

The phone interview was quick and simple. She told me to wear work out clothes for the in-person interview. For in-person interview, I was invited to meet at the store. The manager was not ready right away, which was fine, so I made small talk with the associates and browsed the merchandise. Perhaps this was a test?! When the manager was ready, she came out and contributed to our conversation. We then went outside to talk about lucy, working out, inspiring women, and lucy's values. After we talked, the assistant manager came out to talk and the manager went inside. We had a casual conversation about lucy, her time there, school, etc. It was more relaxed than the one with the manger (although the one with her was also comfortable and fun). After our talk, we both went inside, I said goodbye to the girls there and I left. I heard back a few days after and started shortly after! Stressing the mission of lucy to empower women, make them feel good and look good, and promote a healthy active lifestyle is key! Especially with personal experience.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a call from the manager about a week after I had submitted my application and she asked me to schedule an interview. I came in the day we scheduled and we went straight to the back to start. It was easy and the manager was very nice and made it comfortable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked me what I wanted to get paid and I said 9.75-10.00 and she gave me $10

PT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Overland Park, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great! Very positive and personal/professional. Lucy is moving in the right direction and very lifestyle! Went into store a couple days before my interview and had great service, very much high energy store! Knew I would love to work in an environment like Lucy!

PT Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple and informal. It lasted about an hour. Went to the back of the store for the interview process. The manager was super nice and explained how the store ran. She aked a lot of questions about describing situations in which I had done something or how I had previously handled things.

Interview Questions

• When have you been in a situation with an unhappy customer and how did you handle this   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Had to call them 4 times before an interview was finally set. Did not tell me until I got there that it was a group interview. Manager was very unorganized. Didn't tell me until 3 weeks later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about the selling process at your last job?   1 Answer

PLM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Alameda, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR and hiring manager along with two in person interviews with the cross functional leadership team. I also completed a project to show how I would conceptualize a product line.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called that same day to schedule an in-person interview and do a brief over the phone interview. Interviews are very structured at this company. The interviewer will read from a list of questions and write your answers. They very rarely go off-list or make the interview more conversational. I moved up positions several times with this company and it was always the same, very dry and structured.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate but I didn't try and I haven't heard of anyone having success with pay negotiations at this company.

PT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lucy Activewear (Southlake, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, totally forgot I even applied and received a phone call for a phone interview about a month later. Very slow process, I originally applied for sales associate and was asked to come in for a one on one interview called a week later and asked if I was interested in a PT Supervisor position. After I accepted I had to wait for a phone call from the district manager for a phone interview with her. Once the background check went through I was asked to come in and do paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Everything she asked was pretty simple and straight to the point.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lucy Activewear.

Interview

The interview process was great! It was very relaxed and informative at the same time about the what the job was about and who the company was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer they gave me as I was just looking for a low key job with not alot of stress.