lululemon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

lululemon Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

My particular hiring process was triple staged, starting with an initial HR phone screening, proceeded by two additional in-depth interviews with team members & cross functional teams and one with a senior executive. I had heard the interview process takes longer than average, and my experience was also the case - expect the interview process to take longer than other companies.

Interview Questions

• What makes the interview process different than most other companies is lululemon's relentless focus on "fit & culture" - as a result the interviews seemed quite casual & relaxed, which is different than most formal corporate styles out there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If they like you and you appear to be a great fit, there will be some room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was overall a very positive experience, though a bit lengthy. Everyone I interviewed with was living the company's values and really easy-going. Through the process you really get to know the company and the people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received screening call from HR. First round of interview with hiring manager, second round interview was a "case study" type interview in which I was given some data and information and had to produce an excel file and somewhat lengthy report. The people I interviewed with were lovely, friendly, intelligent. Some questions were hard to answer off hand though.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical style questions...
      "How would you assess whether we should move our quality testing in house?"
      "How would you determine the level of inventory needed at a new store?"   Answer Question