lululemon Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Store Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

lululemon Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was invited to a group interview followed by a 1:1 interview the following week. They asked the group to note if we would be open to lower positions other than this role, which was a bit disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the main priorities of this role are?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Group or at least two people being interviewed together. Public setting, mall, or at a yoga studio. The position was actually for a regular staff member, which they didn't disclose at any time before the interview started. Really unprofessional. I drove over an hour to get there and have a bachelor's degree and was currently working as an assistant manager. Applying here is great for full time college students or someone looking for part time and perhaps a company discount, but not for a career. The interviewers seemed sincere, but I dont think they had much interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions consists of your dreams, aspirations, overcoming obstacles.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon in November 2018.

Interview

Was asked to meet for a 1:1 interview. Met with the store manager for this interview and after a few days they got back to me just to offer me a lower level position as an educator.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2018.

Interview

I’m a Hong Kong candidate.

My review is a very kind warning to let u save time from applying this company. Spend your time on applying other company would make your life more fruitful. Ridiculous hiring.

I have applied the position of assistant store manager. I started my first round as matter of attraction, which basically is a briefing session. They promised me there will be follow-up after the session but nothing happened.

Three months later they asked me to go to the same event again, and they said they don’t know why I wasn’t contacted. After the second event I got into the group interview. Three days later they said the ASM position was filled but they could refer me to a another store, and I had to go through the process again.

After 7 rounds of interview in 5 months, after meeting with the regional manager, they told me again the ASM position was filled.

I worked for a top 10 retail brand in the world and my experience was definitely fit for their requirements. My negative feeling is from how they treat the candidates:

1.They will ask you to go to an interview but actually they don’t have that opening. Lack of honesty.

2. For each store you have to go through the whole process. They don’t have any aligned standard about hiring people.

3. Zero internal communications.

4. Poor work quality. For example they will ask you to go interview but not telling the interview date and locations. And they never reply email.

5. Interviewers never come punctual. For one of my group interviews the interviewer didn’t even show up.

This company has nothing related to professionalism and it is completely non-sense. If you are a normal person with normal resume, don’t try to apply to this company as it is a total waste of time. And it will lower your standards and personal quality.

I have experienced many top companies and this is the first time I have to write such a review.