lululemon Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.4

318 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Novi, MI).

Interview

They mainly ask question in attempt to figure out your personality. If you aren't someone that hits it off with your interviewer right off the bat, chances are you won't land the job.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to choose one super power to have, what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Easy, but you have to know what to say. Also in the final interview the manager did't really seem focused on me and was very distracted. The guys at the first interview were great tho and super chill.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was invited to their Matter of Attraction event. There were over 100 applicants there and around 5 store locations were represented there. We listened to speakers, met the managers of each store. There were no formal interviews. Applicants could approach managers and express interest in an interview. I received an email the next day asking me to come back for a one on one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Irvine, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I attended a group interview, which was followed by an one on one interview. I felt very comfortable in the interview, especially since I got to wear my Lululemon workout clothes to the interview. The interview was very casual and I felt like the manager was trying to get a feel for my character and personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Miami, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview style, laid back. Some of the questions did not seem like they would show the manager who the best candidate for the job was. Overall, it was an easy environment to feel comfortable in, but they asked little to no questions about being qualified or how you would handle a situation in a customer service position.

Educator Interview

Interview

I applied online, they asked a series of 15 questions to get to know your personality and how you are motivated, etc. I received an email saying they would let me know if I got an interview, however, I heard nothing.

Interview Questions

• What gets you out of bed in the morning   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Group interview, round table style. It was very relaxed. Just want to get to know your personality more than anything else. We also took a workout class as part of the interview process which is different but fun.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application online, was then called a few days and told they wanted me to come for a group interview later that week. I went in for the group interview, answered all the questions that I was asked well (was very prepared from Glassdoor and friends), was dressed the part for an educator and made sure to be early and prepared. Overall I think that they were not very professional in this process.
    1. The position I applied for online was a full-time educator- at the end of the group interview they informed us that they were only hiring for part-time seasonal employee's (they were not being transparent from the get-go)
    2. Was told that if we were going to have a second interview we would be contacted by a certain date, but if not then we were not selected- very unprofessional they cannot send a simple thank you for applying and taking time to come and meet with us, but we have decided to move on with other candidates
    3. They were running late for our interview and were not prepared/set up for where it was being held- If you expect your candidates to be on time and prepared, then they should be on time and prepared as well

Interview Questions

• -Have you set a goal for yourself in the next year? What is that goal?
      -Explain a time where you had to teach someone something, and how did that go?
      -What subject are you an expert on? (Literally anything, a TV show, animal, etc...)
      -Why lululemon?

Questions were asked to show personality not how professional you are, your past work experience or how good of an employee you would be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty fun interview process. First there is a group interview. They want you to be yourself and see if you will fit in with the culture. Be quick to answer questions and interact with the other interviewees. They want to see you are a people person. Then there is an interview with the store manager which is more like a conversation. Overall, fun process.

Interview Questions

• How have you had to raise someone to a higher standard?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Collierville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process as said by the rest of the applicants was very casual. It was myself and two more girl applicants. We got there and sat down on mats and met with the assistant store manager. She was kind and sweet. Questions were very unconventional and definitely gravitating towards company core values with emphasis on looking for positive, active, and goal oriented crew!