lululemon Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.4

Educator Interview

Interview

There is an initial group interview that overviews the position then group answering of a few questions to get to know you as a person and as a potential employee. Then will hear back if you are invited for a one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to provide negative feedback. What was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One zoom with two employees and one phone call with manager. Asked repeat questions at the two calls. Mostly focused on diversity and inclusion in both.

Educator Interview

Interview

Group interview process that included assistant store manager and one other person. Assistant store manager was kind and helpful throughout the interview process. Group interview was less awkward than I expected.

Educator Interview

Interview

Very tough I had 4 interviews 3 were group workouts. They really want to make sure they are hiring right fit for the company. But benefits and discount are sooo worth it ! Love this company ! I love this job it
    Is easily a full time job

Educator Interview

Interview

Great position and overview, but group style interview. cool process but more inclined to athlete attention and athlete background vs growing athletic and fitness interests. Not very personable questions and hard to focus with loud music in space.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about fitness?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

5 other people in my group interview. Facilitator was really sweet and wanted to connect with us. Felt that we went beyond surface level and more interested in us as people than what our experience was. Lots of personality and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to create an inclusive experience when you disagreed with someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Gatos, CA) in September 2020.

Interview

went through two group interviews but were with different managers. Asked similar questions in each interview. Answering questions was popcorn style so you had to kind of push to say something.

Interview Questions

• What's something you like about Lululemon besides the products and merchandise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Chicago, IL) in September 2020.

Interview

First interview was a group zoom with about 8 people. Very laid back and casual. Emailed back for a second with the manager for a one on one. Also very laid back. Deep serious questions on how you handle personal things at your current or last job. Very focused on personal growth, diversity inclusion, receiving/giving feedback, and reaching your maximum potential.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you got negative feedback? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

They replied really fast and set the time of my first interview. Everything was done on Zoom, event the interview process completely stopped due to covid but I was still able to talk to some really nice people and has nice conversations.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was interviewed with three other candidates in a public setting in the mall where there were many distractions. I didn't feel as though we were able to properly express ourselves and our interest due to the overcrowded, noisy area we were interviewed in. I was also told I would hear from the store manager within a week and even after following up with her twice, I never heard from her.