lululemon Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2018

2.4

419 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, casual, conversation style interview. We sat on the floor on yoga mats in the showroom. It was a group interview, with 3 other potential employees and myself. It was led by the manager and assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you felt you could have been a better leader and how?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online to a bunch of stores, and heard back from two on the same day. Both were group interviews that were very relaxed and fun. Both times the assistant manager said they would be getting back to us that day or the next to let us know whether or not we'd be going to the next stage... I haven't heard back and it's been a week now. I sent a follow up email, but it was ignored.

Interview Questions

• What quote on the lululemon shopper means the most to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

group interview first- basic questions to get to know you.. not a typical interview. be yourself! follow up for a second interview is usually 1:1 after that with store manager. they run a background check after that and everything is followed up with an email.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon in July 2015.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview. It's fairly laid back. If you have any lululemon clothing, wear it. After the group interview you should hear back within 2 weeks whether you got the second interview or not. Dress nicely for the second interview. FOR EVERY INTERVIEW YOU SHOULD ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Kansas City, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

we were asked about 4 questions each. try to answer each question first and be outgoing as possible. bring a lot of energy to your group interview and if you are nervous- don't be! they asked you if you would demonstrate something and i did "how to do a cart wheel" totally weird but it worked!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then asked to come to the store for a group interview. I was called back for one more interview with a Key Leader, but did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you could improve about Lululemon?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in November 2011.

Interview

A group interview starts the process. Then you will meet with some managers for personal interviews. It's a very casual, laid back process about getting to know you as a person.

Interview Questions

• If money wasn't an issue, what would your ideal day off look like?   Answer Question
    • What is a goal you have accomplished or are in the process of working on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my starting wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Roseville, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got an e-mail to come in for the next group interview, I accepted the interview. I went to the store and waited around for about 15 minutes until they were ready to start interviewing us. We were taken to a common area of the mall and put a few tables together. The interview was super informal and relaxed which was nice. There was a lot of chit chat among the interviewer and the other candidates throughout the interview, that wasn't related to the job or company. Before, during and after the interview, there was a few other candidates that obviously knew the interviewer, at that point, I knew I would not get an offer. Lululemon is a great company and I would love to work for them, but in my experience, there was a level of unprofessionalism that I did not think was appropriate. It seemed to me that the interviewer was playing favorites.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite way to sweat? Why Lululemon? What's your least favorite candy? What's your favorite item?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out and online application first. I was contacted by a manager a few weeks later via email and was asked to come in for an informal group interview. We met outside and sat on yoga mats and two managers took turns asking questions. There was only one other person interviewing so it was pretty intimate. Everyone was dressed in workout attire.

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Shrewsbury, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

it was an open interview. it was myself and another go who met up with 3 workers from lululemon next door to the store at starbucks. we had ice breakers. we talked about how we "sweat", nothing refering to our education, skill sets, etc. I had to attend a yoga class at 6 am with some of the other girls from the store. Everyone who works there is exactly the same; yoga, paleo, cross fit, etc.

Interview Questions

• how do you sweat.   1 Answer
    • what's one thing a past employer would not miss about you?   1 Answer