lululemon Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Educator Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume online. I was later contacted for a group interview within a week. There were about 9 others at the interview and everyone was wearing Lululemon or some form of athleisure. We all walked over to a coffee shop and answered questions popcorn style.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

One group interview with about 5-6 people, very casual. Wore LuluLemon (every did) and sat on chairs in the mall outside where the store was located. Heard back two days later for one-on-one interview with the manager and assistant store manager. Found out that I was hired about a week later.
    Very informal process overall, was more like getting to know new friends than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY).

Interview

First round group interview involving myself and six female candidates, second round interview 1on1 with assistant store manager and final interview with manager and one other candidate, was hired after about a week wait.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy, group interview, then a one on one interview with manager. Group interview lasted about 30 minutes, then I got called in for a 1:1 interview with manager.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

the interview process was very chill and relaxed. felt more like a conversation than a formal interview. they first had a group interview and then called me back to attend a 1 on 1

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

"They make you jump through unnecessary hoops for a retail position at the end of the day." This person summed it up perfectly. You have to go through so many interviews...just for a retail position, and there is no guarantee that you will get the job even when it is implied that you will. The interview process consists of initially a group interview, then a 1-1 interview, then a sweat interview. It's an incredibly draining experience to constantly have to interview over a long spanse of time, only to not receive an offer in the end.

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Miami Beach, FL).

Interview

rst intervew was in group, very fun! we went to a restaurant and we had a "speed date " with the managers and educators. They told has that the process usually takes 4 interviews! they told us that one of the interviews can be a workout session. They asked you about your strengths and weaknesses and about how would you react in different situations. They also make you fill an availability sheet.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Referral from previous employee, offered group interview and then sweat date afterwards. Group consisted of eight people from varying backgrounds. If you know someone in the company you are more likely to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Biggest strength, biggest weakness. What was a moment that was awkward or challenged you and how did you handle it. What do you do for fun, how do you like to sweat. What are your five year goals, ten year goals.   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was recommended, so I was able to skip the group interview and move on to the one-on-one interview with the assistant manager. It was extremely relaxed (didn't really FEEL like an interview). From there, I was contacted by the manager within the next two days to do a "sweat date" with her and a key leader. We went to a yoga class (which was actually pretty intense, but even if you are a beginner in yoga you will be fine) and we talked after. Still very relaxed, talked more about the actual position and about the company. Overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were giving or receiving feedback.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was invited to a group interview after applying online. After meeting up with the other applicants and the Key Leader and Store Manager who were conducting the interview in-store, we headed to a meeting room upstairs in the mall. There were 7 applicants including myself, and we sat with the KL and SM around a table. The KL asked a series of questions, inviting us to answer as we liked while the SM took notes and listened. It was fairly informal, but still a little bit of an anxious vibe felt in the room. I felt that the KL and SM were very professional, friendly enough, but did not go out of their way to put people at ease. After answering the questions, we were given availability forms to fill out, and they answered any questions we had for them. The whole interview took about 40min.

Interview Questions

• What is your 1 year goal? Describe a time you received either positive or negative feedback? What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you? Why lululemon?   Answer Question