lululemon Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty intense process. 5 separate interviews and never even called me back to tell me that I hadn't gotten the job. First interview was a pre-recorded online video interview-- super nerve wracking being timed for your responses. Then there were a series of in-person ones with a recruiter, an art director, 3 art directors, and then a coffee meeting with another art director. Thought I had it in the bag at that point, but apparently not!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the Lululemon Careers page. I was then contacted via e-mail by a recruiter. The first interview was a request to answer questions and submit them by video, this was a bit nerve-wracking because I'd never had an interview like that before, but it was fine in the end. The second was a 30 minute phone interview with my recruiter, we talked about the company and my experience. My final interview was with the Creative Director at Lululemon HQ in Vancouver, we went over projects that I'd worked on and discussed what the job would entail. My recruiter was super friendly and communicative and even though I was not offered the position, the overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions