lululemon Guest Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Guest Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.4

Guest Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at lululemon in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and thorough. I successfully made it through all three levels of the process (group interview, "sweat with us" group interview, and one-on-one interview). I loved the vibes all throughout the process and until the one-on-one interview I was confident but I was not what they were looking for apparently.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online and I was called in for a group interview at their office. About a week after the group interview, the hiring manager had called me to come in for a one on one interview at their office again. After the one on one interview, I had to submit a background check and after that I got a call a week later with an offer to join Lululemon.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, set base wage.

Guest Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

group interview, 10 people and two interviewers, mostly young just out of high-school kids in the room. There were two interviewers, one asked questions, and the other wrote things down in a notebook while covering their hand (this person was not introduced). It was like the pilot of a reality TV show that would be cancelled after 1 episode.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals?, What is the worst mistake you have made in a previous job? Typing test, and english language test.   Answer Question

The interview told me many things about this section of Lululemon as for very young people who will work there because they love the brand and want to be associated with it.

Guest Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process, as described by many others, was relaxed. The store couldn't accommodate the group interview (party of 6 including myself) so we found a quiet corner in the mall and discussed while seated on the floor, one at a time, answers to pre determined interview questions. Everyone has a turn to answer the same questions. Because the group was so large, that amounted to a small total of 4 questions each. There was time to ask the key leader questions afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 10 years from today

How will lululemon help you get there.

How have you experienced success through others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

2 day interview process. First day is a group interview, this is essentially where you can shine and display your personality. Questions are easy like "what kind of animal would you be", "where do you want to travel", etc. It's just for them to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit. Second interview is more intense where they ask questions about your experience. They mostly used behavioural interview questions like but only asked about 5 questions. I felt comfortable around the interviewers and they made me feel relaxed, which was nice.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I saw the post on FB and decided to apply. They called me for a quick phone interview and scheduled a group interview. The group interview was relaxed but you have to compete with everyone else's answers. You don't have to answer right away but, you do need to answer well and try not to copy other peoples answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to sweat?
      When did you show good customer service?
      What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Guest Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Someone reached out to me on Linkedin interested in interviewing me for the role. I took the interviews, only to be offered at the job at a lower pay than currently making, and a seasonal position. They were not willing to match my salary or offer a permanent role.

Interview Questions

• If I were a Disney character, who would I want my sidekick to be?   Answer Question
    • What is 1 bad and 1 good thing about your day so far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2019.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first was a group interview, then we were contacted individually for a follow-up solo email. Instructions were clear and straightforward. Make sure to be passionate about the product they ask you to describe.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it acceptable to be late?   1 Answer