lululemon Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Educator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Greenwich, CT) in June 2017.

Interview

Very annoying online application. Asks questions about "who would you want to high five and why". Took about a week to get emailed for a group interview and decision was made the day after the interview. They seem to really care about your personality and athletic involvement rather than actual retail work experience. They don't body shame though which was surprising. All the women working there were definitely above a size 6 which was refreshing. Only con is that you really need to be either a yogi, runner, or cyclist otherwise they don't want you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Lone Tree, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had us come in for a group interview.
    We sat outside and they asked us questions and we all responded, one by one.
    Went smoothly. They said they'd give us a decision by the next Thursday.
    I never got a response, I feel like it was really rude and unprofessional to never get a response.

Part-Time Seasonal Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Austin, TX).

Interview

Relaxed, informal. Two stages. First stage was a group interview and then a smaller group "sweat session" for stage two. Sat in a circle at the store among 10 other interviewees and went around the room giving answers to questions. Sweat session included me and two others doing yoga followed by a short interview among the three of us afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite way to sweat?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

It's an early morning interview where you sit in a circle on the floor with the other interviewees. It's very comfortable and easygoing. It made me want to work at lululemon even more!

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was at the hiring store, very laid back and we popcorned around with questions. Not everyone showed up. There is a second interview with the assistant manager. I am currently in that process

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you want to improve on personally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Worked out for an hour and did yoga with a group of 20 people, then afterwards two groups split up and had a group interview with about 10 people. That lasted for another hour. It was very laid back and all the questions on here match well with what the interview consisted of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have to work one weekend shift.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Takes time but interviews are very relaxed... I'm a very shy and nervous person but the atmosphere they set is very relieving!! So far I have had a group interview. Then they ask if you are able to join a sweat session date. They have you submit forms for a background check which takes up to two weeks then they follow up with a one on one interview... Not sure on what happens next still in the process

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Casual group interview at a smoothie place with two other applicants where we talked about our goals and how we liked to sweat. I then went to a workout class with the managers and we went to coffee. All VERY casual and they really just want to see if you will fit in with their culture and the people there since the goal is to spend time together outside of the store in the community.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you elevated someone from mediocrity to greatness?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Phone interview, one call with the assistant store manager, the other with the head manager. They both had my resume on hand and more so just wanted to get a feel for my personality aside from work experience.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

group interview - not everyone always shows up so do not be shocked if it ends up being a 1:1
    meet with Assistant store manager and/or store manager
    short process, but def continue to check in

Interview Questions

• How do you like to sweat? What does a typical day look like for you? Why lululemon?   Answer Question