lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email three weeks after applying about a group interview. The group interview was very relaxed and fun. Has been a few days and have yet to hear back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite way to sweat?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Applied online. Received email a couple of days later asking me to come in for a group interview on a Sunday morning. There were about 7 of us and it was very casual. An assistant manager and key holder led the interview. Asked us random personality questions. I think they were trying to see who was the most outgoing. Told us we would get an email for a one-on-one interview with the manager within the week if they were interested. Still waiting to hear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview held outside with about 16 other applicants. Did a big group activity and then split into two smaller groups for questioning. The questions were simple and they made you feel comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aspen, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Aspen, CO).

Interview

Was contacted very quickly via email to attend a group interview. I attended and it was so laid back and fun, I truly felt that they wanted to get to know me. I was interviewed by the assistant store manager and a key holder- best, most fun, and relaxed interview I had ever been apart of. They also answered all questions and were very open about what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

I really wanted to work for lululemon but the offer didn't start for a month and I needed a job sooner than that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and cover letter. I got an invitation to a group interview. Everyone was wearing Lululemon or some form of athleisure. There were about 9 people total at my group interview and they asked us to answer popcorn style. After the interview they contacted us about a follow up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume online. I was later contacted for a group interview within a week. There were about 9 others at the interview and everyone was wearing Lululemon or some form of athleisure. We all walked over to a coffee shop and answered questions popcorn style.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

One group interview with about 5-6 people, very casual. Wore LuluLemon (every did) and sat on chairs in the mall outside where the store was located. Heard back two days later for one-on-one interview with the manager and assistant store manager. Found out that I was hired about a week later.
    Very informal process overall, was more like getting to know new friends than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY).

Interview

First round group interview involving myself and six female candidates, second round interview 1on1 with assistant store manager and final interview with manager and one other candidate, was hired after about a week wait.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Incredibly poor communication between the store managers district managers and regional. The interview process initially began with the phone interviews and emails that were not answered for weeks on end. When I finally did get a "interview" it was with someone who was not within the same position I was even applying. The company goes off of a feel in a yoga class???, not off of tenured management and appropriate questions aimed for the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions other than what outside activities do you do??   Answer Question

Lululemon Educator Interview

Interview

interview process took a while, interviewers look for someone who enjoys working in a team and loves the fitness industry; lululemon focuses on team involvement and being involved in the community. Only wear workout clothing to all rounds of interviews. Be prepared with answers to questions before you go into the interview because they ask the group questions and if you're picked first, they look if you can answer without thinking too long.