lululemon Key Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Key Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a group interview and was generally about who we are, our familiarity with the company, and our relationship with feedback. They wanted to find out mostly about who we were as individuals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was a group interview with the managers, but with someone applying for a different position than me. The interview process had average questions which for the most part were easy to answer. I didn't feel like I connected well with the managers which is probably why I didn't get an invite back to the next interview.

Key Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I started off with a group interview and then I was later asked to meet again for a one on one. I met the store manager and the assistant manager outside at a coffee shop and it felt more like an open conversation than a tense interview. I was asked several questions about my leadership qualities and what I would change about management for previous jobs. I was also asked about what my weaknesses are and why/how I believe I can improve on them.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your greatest opportunities (weaknesses)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon (McLean, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had two separate one-on-one interviews with managers and got hired! Normally they do group interviews but those are more towards holiday and seasonal hiring. I was hired as a full-time educator and got promoted to a Key Leader within a few months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was confusing, it's a group interview, and everybody it's applying for different positions and they ask everybody for the same questions. Average they asked three questions and let every person answered it, at the end they leave 10 minutes for questions.
     They told me that they'll reach us back, but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about you that in your past job they will not miss.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I got an email for a group interview in the store. We sat on yoga mats in a circle and just got to know each other a little. There were only 4 of us so we basically just took turns answering each question. I got a follow up email for a sweat date with both ASMs and another candidate. We went to a GREAT hot yoga class and just talked about our availability afterwards. Afterwards, I received another email to meet with the Store Manager near their location. She just asked a bit about my history, experience, and overall availability. At this last interview, they told me they were just hiring seasonal part time educators, even though at the group interview, they told me they were hiring for 1 full time position and 2 part time positions. I ended up receiving an offer, but since I wanted a full time position, I ended up going with another offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?   Answer Question
    • If your best friend were here, what are 2 things they love about you and 1 thing they would change about you?   Answer Question
    • What are your 3 best qualities?   Answer Question

Key Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was moving from another state and transferring from another store. I went through 3 interviews, 2 with store manager and 1 with a store manager of another location. Interviews were open-ended and insightful. They wanted to know about my history with the company and what my learnings were. It took a long time for them to get back to me, I had to reach out after a couple of weeks to get response.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very fun and easy going. I had a one on one in a coffee shop and it was like I was meeting with a friend. Make sure you are focused on goals and be very up beat and friendly. This is a company all about positive vibes and self motivation. Make sure to talk about your intentions in the company, do you want this long term? They also want to know that you care about meeting financial goals in the company, they are huge on meeting daily goals and monthly goals (that's how you get paid more)

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite way to sweat?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kittery, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Kittery, ME) in September 2018.

Interview

Both interviews I had were very relaxed and easy conversation based. The first interview is a group interview and then I proceeded to the next stage which essentially was an interview with a different assistant manager. Overall I would have loved to work here and the process was very smooth, it unfortunately just did not work due to a timing thing on my end.

Key Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Lululemon is known for having a slower hiring process due to their desire to hire people that fit their company. Although it initially took three weeks to hear back from Lululemon, the ASM of the location quickly planned an interview with me. I was interviewing from out of town and both of the ASM's were extremely accommodating and kind. I had my initial interview with the ASM in charge of hiring and then had a follow up interview two days later with the other ASM. I felt both interviews went extremely well and through the process my excitement to work for the company grew. Unfortunately, I was not offered the position because they felt I needed more management experience. In my interview one of the ASM's mentioned that the company frequently likes to hire from within therefore there might be more opportunities if someone decides to start as an educator.

Interview Questions

• How do you define integrity?   Answer Question
    • When was a time that you were given constructive criticism and how did you handle that?   Answer Question