lululemon Keyleader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Keyleader Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with one location, but the manager was not there and did not email me to reschedule so I interviewed with a Keyleader who was not qualified to interview or hire so I had to go to a second interview. The second interview with the manager was much more casual, we took a Soul Cylcle class, and after grabbed smoothies and talked in the smoothie shop, she then said she would get back to me. A week later I hadn't heard from her and reached back out and she asked if she could pass along my information to a different location, I said yes. That location then would take weeks to respond to my emails. The first interview went really well and we scheduled a second one with someone else, I had to drive 45 min to a different location for this interview. Then I had to wait for my background check. I was told my background check would be completed and I would hear back with an offer by the next Tuesday, the next Tuesday came and they had not submitted the background check yet. So I had to wait another week. Three weeks after the second interview I finally received an offer that I wasn't very happy with, but they were not willing to change it. I accepted the job and the start date was set for 2 weeks later. All in all this process was incredibly unorganized and not time sensitive at all. Taking weeks to complete tasks or respond to emails is what made this a very annoying hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Remember a time where you had to give someone negative feedback-what happened.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was zero negotiation. I was given an offer, I requested some changes to it, the answer was no. They are very good at talking their way around things and making them seem better than they are.

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Denver, CO).

Interview

group interview- usually 5 or 6 people interviewing for the job and two people from the team.
    - sweat date- go to class with one of two people on the team- basically a chance for them to get to know you
    one on one interview- sit down with the store manager and they ask you questions that are more detailed than the first interview

Interview Questions

• + a time you got feedback?
      + a time you gave feedback?
      + a time you had a conflict at work?
      + how do you finish a project when working with someone you don't get along with?
      + Management style?
      + goals?
      + how do you handle a difficult situation on the floor? i.e. - difficult guest, educator not educating?

lululemon does behavioral interviewing- so they want to hear what kind of patterns you answer to,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process starts with a hand selected batch of applicants for a group interview. Caution, you've got to speak UP in the group in order to make an impression. Management often conducts many group interviews before they find their vision of an ideal applicant so come prepared to let your voice and your interest in "why lululemon" be heard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you failed professionally and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary or expectations. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Hartford, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

not difficult - met up with the manager & had a more casual interview. Not many specific questions were answered. Later on I worked interviewing people and we would ask a lot of questions. The company is big on working out and self motivation. Having an understanding of your 'goals' was a big one. Being upbeat and personable, not over dressing, and genuinely being someone who enjoys working out is huge.

Keyleader Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in June 2010.

Interview

They start with a group interview that is really fun. You bring something to teach the group and others do the same. Then they ask the group questions and each person gets a chance to answer. From there, I was selected for a 1x1 interview with one of the manger's where they asked more specific questions and I got to ask more questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more money if you've got experience! Negotiate time off if you have any vacations planned before you accept.