lululemon Lululemon Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

lululemon Lululemon Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a group interview. After that there was a second round interview which was 1:1. In both interviews we spoke about future goals, previous retail experiences, and life-style. We also talked about team work, and work-life balance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Richmond, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Super super casual! The entire process was just hanging out with some really great people. After the initial application and email conversation, had a yoga interview and we grabbed coffee before. About a week and a half after that we had another workout. No real "interview" questions were asked but more us getting to know each other and our personalities. The second workout just happen so I'm not sure if I got it yet but fingers crossed!

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Stamford, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I received an email inviting me to a group interview the following afternoon. I met with two lululemon employees along with 5 other applicants at a local coffee shop. We all arrived early and talked for about an hour. The next day I was invited back for a 1:1 interview, where I spoke with the store manager for about an hour. She started with open ended questions but also answered my questions, told me about her own personal experience working there, introduced me to some of the other team members, etc. The second interview was more of a 'getting to know you as a person' vs the first one, which was 'getting to know you as an applicant'.

Interview Questions

• Why lululemon/why should we hire you? When was a time you felt challenged and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Group interview with 7 other candidates. Answer questions in any order, the more aggressive people answered first. 3 store employees asking questions, one made notes, very little eye contact. All the Lulu staff were early twenties as were most of the candidates. I was clearly the oldest.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you received feedback. Describe a time you gave feedback. Describe a goal and how you achieved. What can we always count on you for and what can we never count on you for.   Answer Question

Lululemon Educator Interview

Interview

applied online and heard back a day later for a group interview. about 8 girls and 2 boys mostly high school or college aged like myself and we sat around in a circle in our comfy clothes that we were told to wear. i wore all lululemon and strategically sat across from the interviewer who seemed a bit unorganized. answered a lot of questions that revolves around the companys values. made it into a second interview with the store manager and she made it seem like i was getting hired and she said she was going to call back. its been 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through the website online and got an email about 5 days later late at night asking me to come early the next morning for a group interview. I had read all the reviews on glassdoor and other outlets that described the process so I kind of knew what was expected (confidence, friendliness, goals, etc). I showed up I think 10 minutes early and waited outside because the interview was before the store even opened. I began making small talk with a girl who was there before me and those who straggled behind me. The interviewers were late but only about 10 minutes. We all walked in and sat on yoga mats in the middle of the store. At the end, they told us they'd contact us soon if we got the job. I still haven't received a notice so I guess I didn't get it. Not that I think I am the greatest person in the world but I have a lot of work experience and my answers were clear, cohesive, and intelligent compared to the disaster of the other half of the group. I really do not usually think I am that qualified for a lot of things but compared to how the majority of my group answered questions and conducted themselves, I was truly surprised I didn't get an offer. I guess what others say is true: if you have a connection or a boy part (3 dudes in my group), you can say whatever you want and still get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, two of which were group interviews and one was one on one with the manager of the store. One of them we had to go do yoga and then interview afterward. They didn't want you to wear normal interview dress, they wanted regular comfortable clothes. The first one met outside the store, the second at the yoga studio, and the third at an offsite location with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for lululemon? what draws you to lululemon? Where do you see yourself in three years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Very laid back, open discussion type interview. I had an initial one-on-one interview that led to a group interview and culminated with a final one-on-one interview with a hiring manager. I felt very comfortable throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Other than yoga, who other activities does lululemon cater their products to?   Answer Question

Lululemon Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon in June 2014.

Interview

Apply online and then attend a group interview (1-10 people). Once you complete the group interview, you will get asked to go one a second one 1 on 1 with the manager where they will go more in depth about specifics with you. I had a face time interview with one manager and traveled 90 minutes for another. Once that is completed they will call/email you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If you could go anywhere, where would you go and with who?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews. The first is usually a group interview and then if you get through that one it might be a second group interview or a one-on-one. It's a long process sometimes but the group interviews can be fun because they're often preceeded or followed by taking a fitness class of some kind. My process was different because I applied to a new store to help open it. I was hired on the spot.