lululemon Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

3.3

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

I received an email for phone interview around one month after I applied. A week after the phone interview I received another email saying that they decide to move to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my general background and then moved on to salary topic when I need to start and other general questions. The interview took 20 minutes.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial emails with internal recruiter were great, she replied quickly and answered any questions I had. However, she forgot to inform me that the group interview she scheduled ended up getting cancelled - so I showed up and waited for about 20 minutes before someone was able to track her down in the office. She looked frazzled and I said we could reschedule, I'd come back. She replied that since I was already there why didn't we speak for a few minutes. Once in a meeting room, she kept interrupting my answers to her questions and staring down the clock. It was a mistake to speak with her when she was in that rushed mental state!

Interview Questions

• n/a - pretty normal, general questions (tell me about your background, past projects, why do you want to work here, what do you do to sweat)   Answer Question

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Great interviews followed by extremely long follow up times beyond committed reply dates. You get the impression they are overwhelmed by the volume of work. Nearly 1 month between 1st and 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Specific 1 - 5 Year Goals. Specific achieved goals. How do you like to sweat?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple but often long reply times. Negotiator was not the decision maker.