lululemon Part Time Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Part Time Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to a group interview the next day!

Interview was easy, to follow up on what others perviously said...JUST BE YOURSELF and you will be fine! The questions are all about you and your life, so no trick questions/wrong answers!

Interview Questions

• What have you tried and failed? How did that impact your choices afterward?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward as well $12 an hour, 3 days a week for part time. Must be available one weekend day at least.

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was invited to an interview almost immediately after. The interview was casual, with a very friendly Assistant Manager and 5 other applicants. I had been to another group interview about 2 years ago so I knew what to expect. The others seemed nice but didn't quite fit the bill. No one was wearing lululemon, and they weren't super passionate about the clothes or yoga. They all seemed like nice people, but perhaps not the peppy, happy-go-lucky girl lululemon seeks. I got a really good vibe from the interview and felt pretty good about it.

I was invited to a one-on-one via email the following day. The one-on-one was a little more awkward I guess. We met at a coffeeshop and she asked some really personal questions about my goals, philosophy about life, etc. It was actually kind of enlightening...but I didn't feel that confident about it. Sort of felt like I was rambling on and coming off kind of desperate :/

I was offered a job just a few days later

Tips: make eye contact and SMILE; wear lulu; talk about feedback, and your willingness to both receive it graciously and give it to others; make it CLEAR that you enjoy whatever sport/yoga you enjoy; don't focus too much on the clothes...they want to see if you fit in with the community

Interview Questions

• Questions involving feedback were most difficult: Give an example of a time when you gave a manager feedback (eek weird question!) How have you adapted to feedback in the past? How have you elevated someone from mediocrity to greatness?   Answer Question

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in July 2012.

Interview

Filled out online questionnaire. Answered the fun questions they had at the end with as much zest as possible. Was called by the assistant manager and interviewed outside of the store on a ledge. Then asked to come back to interview with the store manager. Once again sat outside at starbucks and interviewed it was nice and relaxing. They like questions to be about becoming better and attaining goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 week for negotiation. 5 weeks before orientation.

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Extremely unorganized and several details were miscommunicated. Hiring process is unprofessional and they call you for an interview that is not available for several months. Questions do not correlate to the job at hand. Would not recommend wasting your time.

Lululemon has a superb line of athletic clothing that is second to none. I was extremely disappointed in the hiring process and general feel of the management that represents this company. What a shame! I was not called back and if I were to get a call back, I would not want to spend time working there. Palm Beach gardens mall

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in September 2016.

Interview

A rigorous process, but extremely positive and fun! You meet for a presentation first, then if you get past that round you go to a group interview. This is very laid back and fun. If you get beyond the group interview you move on to a one on one with the manager. They are amazing people and the company is the best out there!

Anonymous Employee in Hingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Hingham, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through career site, heard back within a week, second round had coffee and was asked questions then went to a yoga class. At first, did not get job at specific location. Heard back a week later and there was an opening at another location. Interview process was long, but worth it.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

They emailed me a couple weeks after applying and asked me to come in for a group interview. Very relaxed interview, some people were wearing workout clothes, some were wearing regular clothes. There were 12 interviewees and 2 assistant managers conducting the interview. Only lasted about 45 minutes.

Emailed me a couple days later asking me to come back in for a second interview. Assumed it would be one on one, but it was another group interview, this time with 4 interviewees including myself and an assistant manager and the manager conducting the interview. Only about 20 minutes. Within an hour of the interview, they emailed me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you either gave feedback or received it?   Answer Question
    • If someone was stuck in an elevator with you, why would they be happy about it?   Answer Question

Educator Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds. First round was group interview, lasted about 45 mins. Second round was a workout with the assistant store manager, third was a 1 on 1 with manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Part-Time Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Atlanta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied early June 2019 and received an e-mail from the assistant store manager about a month a half later with an invite to a group interview at the store. 17 people showed up; we were split into two group and two educators/assistant managers took each group to a separate location. One of the manager posed questions to the group and we "popcorn" answered. Overall interview was easy but they were only looking for 1-2 educators.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to give someone a tough piece of advice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Detroit, MI) in October 2019.

Interview

After applying there was a group interview. About 10 people showed up and it was very relaxed. We all sat at a table and discussed things about yourself, very casual. Then I had a one on one about a week in a half after, which was also a laidback conversation. Overall the interview process took about two in a half weeks, and was not super difficult.