lululemon Part Time Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Part Time Educator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.6

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in September 2016.

Interview

A rigorous process, but extremely positive and fun! You meet for a presentation first, then if you get past that round you go to a group interview. This is very laid back and fun. If you get beyond the group interview you move on to a one on one with the manager. They are amazing people and the company is the best out there!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Employee in Hingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Hingham, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through career site, heard back within a week, second round had coffee and was asked questions then went to a yoga class. At first, did not get job at specific location. Heard back a week later and there was an opening at another location. Interview process was long, but worth it.

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was invited to an interview almost immediately after. The interview was casual, with a very friendly Assistant Manager and 5 other applicants. I had been to another group interview about 2 years ago so I knew what to expect. The others seemed nice but didn't quite fit the bill. No one was wearing lululemon, and they weren't super passionate about the clothes or yoga. They all seemed like nice people, but perhaps not the peppy, happy-go-lucky girl lululemon seeks. I got a really good vibe from the interview and felt pretty good about it.

I was invited to a one-on-one via email the following day. The one-on-one was a little more awkward I guess. We met at a coffeeshop and she asked some really personal questions about my goals, philosophy about life, etc. It was actually kind of enlightening...but I didn't feel that confident about it. Sort of felt like I was rambling on and coming off kind of desperate :/

I was offered a job just a few days later

Tips: make eye contact and SMILE; wear lulu; talk about feedback, and your willingness to both receive it graciously and give it to others; make it CLEAR that you enjoy whatever sport/yoga you enjoy; don't focus too much on the clothes...they want to see if you fit in with the community

Interview Questions

• Questions involving feedback were most difficult: Give an example of a time when you gave a manager feedback (eek weird question!) How have you adapted to feedback in the past? How have you elevated someone from mediocrity to greatness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to a group interview the next day!

Interview was easy, to follow up on what others perviously said...JUST BE YOURSELF and you will be fine! The questions are all about you and your life, so no trick questions/wrong answers!

Interview Questions

• What have you tried and failed? How did that impact your choices afterward?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward as well $12 an hour, 3 days a week for part time. Must be available one weekend day at least.

Part Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in July 2012.

Interview

Filled out online questionnaire. Answered the fun questions they had at the end with as much zest as possible. Was called by the assistant manager and interviewed outside of the store on a ledge. Then asked to come back to interview with the store manager. Once again sat outside at starbucks and interviewed it was nice and relaxing. They like questions to be about becoming better and attaining goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 week for negotiation. 5 weeks before orientation.

Part-Time Educator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was offered an interview when I went in to shop there. The interview was very relaxed and on the floor. The questions were very about goal-setting and a lot of the interview was educating the interviewees about the company.