lululemon Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview with store manager and assistant manager. I arrived early and waited in the seating area of the store. Talked with an associated before the interview started and got some insight into what work was like. Everyone was incredibly friendly. I received an offer about five days after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

We sat on the floor in a circle and general questions were asked to the group. Everyone answered each questions but in their own order. Two people interviewed us and taking notes. It seemed that they didn't like the people who were answering first.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time a supervisor gave you feedback, what are your goals for the future.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2011.

Interview

Group interview then I got hired! but they usually will do a 1 on 1 interview and possibly a third 1 on 1. After that they will tell you if you got the job or not. I think sometimes they just need to do the group and then a 1 on 1 then decide instead of bringing people in multiple times like that.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I applied for a position twice in the last year. The first I went and it was a group interview with about 15 other girls. We were all crammed into a little room and had to go around answering questions. It was hard to make yourself stand out. The second I interviewed a few months later, it was a "group" interview, but it was only the me and the manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you like to break a sweat?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (San Antonio, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

They brought me in for an early morning group interview, then called me back for a small group interview and sweat session. They took me and two other girls to crossfit. A few weeks later the manager called me and said that she didn't have room for me, but that the manager at a nearby store was interested in hiring me and that I would hear from them within the week. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a challenge I'd faced.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, online and in person. Group interview on yoga mats. The managers were super nice, but unfortunately, some of the other people in the group interview had more experience working retail than I did. Also Lulu tends to like hiring men over women since they have a scarcity of them.

Interview Questions

• Bring in one thing that represents who you are as a person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Cerritos, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Lots of questions. Very easy and not hard. Talk a lot about yourself. Laid back feel and just talk about being active and what your are passionate about. Very calm and relaxed feel to it. Not hard at all had a good time and felt good after.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in July 2016.

Interview

1-2 interviews after screening applications. The first interview is group style and they ask a variety of questions that the entire group takes turns answering. I’ve heard the questions vary a bit from one location to the next!

Interview Questions

• What sets lululemon apart from other stores (when considering your shopping experience)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Savannah, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with a key holder. Second was in person with ASM. Third was with manager. The first interview is generally a group interview but mine was done via phone. It took 2-3 days to schedule the next interview where I met the ASM at the store and then walked to a park where he did his interview. The next was with the manager at a coffee shop in town she wasn't very prepared and typed on her computer during the interview/ wasn't very engaging and asked the same questions that the key holder and ASM asked (lasted 10 minutes total).

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview and then two in person interviews. It went really well and everyone was nice. Everything went really smoothly and I just made sure to stay in contact with managers during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about hobbies and interests   1 Answer