lululemon Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a luluemon recruiter who was interested in my skill set. They set up an interview and the interview went well. The woman interviewing me told me she wanted to set up a second interview, and she pulled up the calendar and quoted a time for me. She said she would double check on her end and send me the confirmation for my second interview. I waited and heard nothing, so I followed up. She told me the standard "we have decided to move in a different direction" line. I found the process to be confusing and it ultimately set me up for a harsh rejection. I didn't apply to this job - they found me. I didn't ask for a second interview - they offered it to me. And then they went back on their word? Not a good candidate experience at all. The least they could have done was had me in for a second interview like they promised, and then told me I wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you source your technical candidates?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was cold contacted by the recruiter. We had a phone screening call and then followed-up by a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Perhaps it shouldn't have been unexpected, but they wanted to know about what activities outside of work I was involved in.   Answer Question