lululemon Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Very chill chats with current employees in the basement of one of the stores (finished area meant for hanging out). They provided snacks and the dress was very casual which I enjoyed. Makes sense given the brand.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Group Interview based with two other people. The interview was about 30 minutes to an hour. It had felt a bit competitive to talk because you had to insert yourself right after the question and right after the other person. Never heard back at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and did not hear anything back. Called into the store and the manager told me to come to the group interview the following week. About 8 of us came and we sat on the couches on the first floor at the mall. Went around the circle asking questions, but a group interview just felt awkward to me. Apparently after the group interview there are more rounds- like going to a group exercise class, but I never even got a call back after the group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the store that was expanding into their current Towne Center location. I was invited to a Group Interview early one morning before the current showroom opened for business. I felt the interview went really well. there were about 8 other applicants there and we all answered questions led by a current employee and the future store manager. I was later asked for to attend a personal interview with store manager. We met at Starbucks and again had a great interview, but I found it a little odd that she was a little too focused on the ages of my kids. I did not receive a position and feel strongly that no one older than the store manger was hired to work there which is a shame because I could have brought a very different perspective and work ethic to that environment. I shop there occasionally and feel as though the employees are far more interested in talking to one another than helping shoppers in the store.

Interview Questions

• What type of products would you recommend we add to our current inventory?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very casual group interview, we sat on the floor of the store on yoga mats. We all dressed casually in Lululemon apparel. It was fairly straightforward and casual but difficult to excel and make yourself stand out in a group interview setting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 30 other candidates and we all sat in a circle wearing our Lululemon. They asked questions and it was up to you to decide when to butt in with your answer. They didn't have any specific order so it was a little nerve wracking. They also want you to see a future career with Lululemon as opposed to a temporary sales position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Group interview inside the store; eight people in total. Asked lots of questions about my hobbies and activities (ex. How I like to sweat). Very fun and casual as long as you’re okay with speaking in front of a group. Call back w/in a week.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Very relaxed, informal, popcorn style questions in a group interview. Interviewers were very easy going and friendly. The whole group did a spin class together after. It took a few days to hear back via email

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview with about 15 other people. Totally weird. You feel like you're in a 3rd grade classroom. They literally had us go around the room and talk about our goals and an adjective to describe how we were feeling that day. Everyone is basically trying to beat the other person out to get a sentence in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Denver, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was scheduled for an interview one week later.

Interview Questions

• If you could have anything delivered to your door every morning what would it be?   Answer Question