lululemon Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Sales Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon (Westport, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

They were very warm and friendly, seems like a very exciting place to work

too busy

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Definitely set up to weed out the individuals who are not like the others. Lululemon desires their employees to live and breath the company. They seem not too keen on their people having an outside life. Lots of expectations to do work related activities off the clock. Great job for the younger, single set.

Interview Questions

Wanted availability for both weekend days. Management and staff very very young.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon (Pasadena, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Seated on the floor with 4 or 5 other interviewees. Answered actual behavioral interview questions in the group setting. Hiring comes down to personality and how well you get along with the interviewers. I suggest fluffing over the tough questions.
    Dress in yoga or comfortable apparel.
    I suggest going to the Lululemon site and finding the goals microsite and get your goals in order. I did so, and it made the goals section easier.
    Also familiarize yourself with the Lululemon story.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made a mistake, and what you learned from it.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon in February 2012.

Interview

You fill out an online application which involved various obscure questions such as "whats the theme song to your life?" Then was contacted through email and then invited to a group interview. The interview was very casual with 'popcorn' nature responses to questions and everyone sat on the floor in casual or workout clothes.