lululemon Seasonal Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Seasonal Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.4

Seasonal Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was fun! Unlike any other job I've interviewed for. Group format, very casual, everyone showed up in workout/yoga clothes. Interviewed with the store manager but then an educator came over and was able to tell us what she liked about the job and her perspective.

Interview Questions

• Ice breaker question: if we were having a party, what would you bring to the party and why   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Natick, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

It starts with a group interview and if they ask you back, you do a one on one interview with the store manager. Often times they will take you to a free workout class to get to know you more.
    The entire group interview was based on broad question about your lifestyle and goals. At times it did feel like you were competing with the other applicants but you could feel a connection to the workers or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Group interview with your fairly standard questions for the first step. Once you succeed with the first interview, you will be asked back for either a 1:1, or another group interview depending on the location. All fairly easy questions--they are looking for enthusiasm; always happy; team oriented; interest and knowledge in the company; and just to see if you are a good fit with the team--it is all very subjective, rather than skill based. You just have to click

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

They were very nice and casual. The interview in a group setting of 6 of us and it was on the floor, and they really just wanted to get to know us and how we like to workout and stay active.

Interview Questions

• Name a work related experience in which you messed up, and how did you fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Got asked to go to group interview. If they like you you'll go on a 'sweat date', and after the workout is where your one on one interview happens. They let you know if they want you for sure or not after that. It's not scary - all the managers are super nice.

Interview Questions

• They ask the general interview questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary. They obviously go over your work experience, and your experience in working with people, if you've worked in retail, etc. If you've ever done a retail interview, I'm sure it'll be much of the same questions.   Answer Question

Seasonal Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in November 2015.

Interview

Your first interview is a group interview at some sort of workout venue. Very motivational and positive vibes from the interviewers. You didn't feel like you were being interviewed. Just be yourself. Talk story kind of session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Apply online and received a call from assistant store manager for a group interview with ASM and fellow educator. Received a call back for second round of interview with different ASM and educator. Once hired there is an extensive group training with tons of info about the company and products

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Seasonal Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon in October 2015.

Interview

It was great! Very easy going, they really practice what they preach. Applied online, went in to store and asked to meet with a manager, did a group interview with the assistant manager. I then did another group interview, me and one other person, with the other assistant manager. After that I met with store manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through the entire application/interviewing process and didn't get an offer. There were a total of 3 interviews. All the interviews were fairly basic of what you'd expect in terms of the questions they asked. First interview was a group interview with the team leader and one other regular employee; it lasted about 45 min. Second interview was what they call the "sweat date" where I went on a 3 mile run with them and other people involved in their running club; much more casual and relaxed and mostly gives them an opportunity to get to you know you as a person and where you come from. Third interview was another group interview with the manager for 30 min.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

My first interview was a group interview with about 5 other people. There were two interviewers there, and both were very nice and accommodating to everyone. After the first interview, I got an email for a second interview 1-on-1 with the store manager. We set a date and time, and a couple days later she emailed me and needed to reschedule, so I did, and a couple days later she needed to reschedule again. Two and a half weeks after the original group interview I was finally going to my one-on-one interview. Went pretty well, she asked thought provoking questions and was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you failed at something you did?
      When was a time where you ended up doing something you didn't believe you could do?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question