lululemon Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

First Interview- Group interview that was very laid back and casual. Everyone wore athletic wear.
Second Interview- three candidates and two interviewers.

Learned that there is a strict “blackout” period during holidays where you can not request off for December and Jan which did not fit my schedule

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lululemon?
    What does “growth” mean to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Interview was very informal, but was a group interview. Everyone seemed to be trying to one-up each other which I felt took away from each person's personal experiences and strengths.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Bloomington, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Lengthy, but worth it. It definitely took some time, but it was nice getting to see the environment I'd be working in, so instead of them just interviewing me, I was sort of interviewing them as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and open, but the questions were the kind of questions that put on the spot out of nowhere. I feel like I would have been an asset but the questions they asked did not allow me to open up about my reasons for being a fit for this company. All in all, though I will try again.

Interview Questions

• What are thoughts on the earth now   1 Answer