lululemon Store Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Store Educator Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.0

Store Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

First interview was a group interview before the store opened with one manager and one assistant manager. I got the second interview a week later and it was with the top store manager I think - she was definitely the one in charge.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite way to sweat?   Answer Question
  • What is something a coworker that didn't like you would say about your weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • What are two words that you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Store Educator Interview

Interview

I applied online and was invited via email to the store for a group interview. It was very casual as we met for yoga and then discussed some personality questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Ardmore, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for group interview, attended group interview with about 8 other applicants. We sat in a circle on the floor and the two employees took turns asking questions. Participation was not required by each applicant for each question, but rather people were asked to speak for questions for which they felt they had meaningful answers.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Store Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Very positive interview experience, obviously the interviewers were more interested in personalities and strengths as a pose to sales ability. Sadly, I was told I'd hear from them a week later and never did. This was very disappointing as it would not take long to send a 'thanks but no thanks' email and I've never been to the interview stage and just heard nothing at all. If you apply here, also keep looking for other jobs so avoid wasting time.