lululemon Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

lululemon Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at lululemon

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at lululemon (Washington, DC).

Interview

The group interview was very informal and several candidates were dressed casual/ in work-out clothes. We sat on the floor in a circle. 2 girls led the interview by asking questions, and candidates went around the circle (in no particular order) and gave their answers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite way to sweat?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Incredibly poor communication between the store managers district managers and regional. The interview process initially began with the phone interviews and emails that were not answered for weeks on end. When I finally did get a "interview" it was with someone who was not within the same position I was even applying. The company goes off of a feel in a yoga class???, not off of tenured management and appropriate questions aimed for the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions other than what outside activities do you do??   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview, which was more like a group therapy session, with no real interview feel to it. The interviewer was a bit unprofessional for my taste, dropping F-bombs and talking about personal issues in her life. A week after the interview I was sent a eMessage- no job offer for "educator," however, I applied for manager. I realize now that there was no manager position available, they were already taken by other store managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lululemon   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Boise, ID) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews over the course of a month and a half. They were 1-2 weeks apart. During the interview, they asked questions about myself, goals, learnings, past experience, and fitness interests. Each interviewer asked about people development. All three interviews felt like casual conversations at a coffee shop but touched on the above topics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the initial offer. I negotiated a higher base rate when I transferred locations.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Phone interview was okay. It was only 20 minutes, 3 questions. All pertains to your management ways. Regional manager called. But they ended up hiring someone else and didnt tell me.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

The hiring and interview was light hearted and fun. it was more of a get to know you session which made it personal and inviting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

30 minute phone interview with lululemon recruiter, 2 interviews with 2 different store managers and their assistants. Specific questions on how how I motivate people, my leadership, how I handle staff that didn't attain goals set forth. All 3 interviews were very professional and timed out to the minute. A lot of time was spent on where you practice yoga, different yoga studios in the area, favorite instructors.

Interview Questions

• During my 3rd interview I asked if that person had a copy of my resume. They didn't. Not sure if the 2nd interview had it either?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

Online Application: An easy process!
    I am waiting for a call back! Hopefully.
    The process is straight forward, and took an hour to complete.
    Be creative, be yourself and think outside of the box!

Interview Questions

• Example: How have you elevated someone from mediocrity to greatness?
      Example: How would you spend an ideal day off with no financial limits?
      Example: What is the theme song of your life?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in August 2018.

Interview

I responded to a social media post after seeing the company was looking to hire. First stage was to email talent manager. A day later I received an email invitation to attend a group interview. A day later I was emailed un - inviting me to the group interview & instead inviting me to a one on one interview with the regional manager for the role of store manager.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Three interviews, two in person (face to face and one on the phone). Received pertinent feedback from all interviews. Delayed response in getting an answer about the position. Was unofficially asked to be "acting store manager" indefinitely without appropriate financial compensation, training, or proper tools to succeed which is very unfortunate!

Interview Questions

• Describe your vision for the business over the next year.   Answer Question