mFoundry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at mFoundry

Client Services Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mFoundry (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Came in as a referral, the process to setup a phone screen and onsite interview was quick. The recruiters were very accommodating and nice.

During the phone screen and onsite interview with the hiring manager was a bit difficult. The culture is very laid back, but conservative.

Interview Questions

• Discussing different SDLC's and AGILE background, technical questions, and critical thinking questions   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mFoundry (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager and 1:1 onsite interview with 3 people. This was not a good interview experience, interviewers were nice but the HR never contacted me back regarding the interview outcome which is very nonprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. How would you handle criticism? What is your typing speed, do you look at the keyboard while typing? Pen test (same question was asked 3 times)   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mFoundry (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Answered an ad posted on Craigslist and did some research on the company and decided to submit my resume. I was contacted by a recruiter within two days. We communicated primarily by email to set up a phone interview. I interviewed with one of the leads over the phone, then was contacted later that day to set up a time to come in and interview in person. I came in and interviewed with three people. It lasted about three hours. Within a week, I was offered a position and accepted. There were some technical questions, some process questions and the usual questions about best/worst qualities, experiences, etc. I was required to submit to a background check, including a drug screening, before I could start work.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say the questions were too difficult, I would suggest however reading up on how to approach the QA process and the overall role of QA in an organization and the services it provides.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at mFoundry (Larkspur, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Hired after school. Asked the Fibonacci sequence, how to design a complex server architecture, and a few general programming questions ("What is an interface", "What is a 'partial' class", etc.) The interview process involved a 'technical' phone interview, that was pretty simple (what classes are you taking, what are you learning, etc.). In person, it required meeting with 3 people, one at a time. Each person asked a different style of questions (algorithms, design, programming language experience)

Interview Questions

• Providing the Fibonacci sequence iteratively, and the Big O notation of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a very low offer. Initially declined and asked for a higher salary, received ~7% more.