Sales Interview Questions in Madison, WI | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in Madison, WI

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let's say someone comes into the store and purchases a perfume. They leave the store, but slip and fall on the ice outside, shattering the perfume they just bought. They come back into the store to let us know what happened, what do you do?

1 Answer

I would let them know we will try to help them out and get a manager. I would be inclined to get them a new perfume to replace the broken one, as they had just purchased it and fell outside.

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Are you better at time management or at speaking publicly?

1 Answer

How do you like the industry

what are your goals

1 Answer

What is the worst decision that you ever made?

1 Answer

When did you graduate high school?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in insurance?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you bent a rule for what you thought was a good reason?

2 Answers

What do you know about the company?

110 of 229 Interview Questions