Teller Interview Questions in Madison, WI | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Teller

Teller Interview Questions in Madison, WI

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What type of manager do you like to work with?

1 Answer

I can't remember exact questions but they ask a lot about the "customer experience". What your history is giving exceptional customer service.

1 Answer

If you hear someone talking poorly about someone else and people in your department are creating drama how will you handle it?

1 Answer

How do you operate within a small team of individuals?

Will you be able to work 7:15 am to 6:15 pm? And on Saturdays?

1 Answer

What was one thing you did to improve yourself, or set yourself apart?

1 Answer

What does a bank do? Tell me of a time that you had to deal with a coworker breaking policy. Tell me about a bad customer service experience and what made it bad. Tell me about a time when you had a misunderstanding with a customer? What could have prevented or mitigated the misunderstanding?

What was one piece of constructive feedback that you got from a supervisor and how did you implement that into your life?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

110 of 16 Interview Questions