Maintenance engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maintenance engineer Interview Questions

maintenance engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you are face with a difficult situation, How did you solve it? Given a room with 3 light bulbs which have their respective three switches (On/Off) outside the room. You don't know which switch corresponds to which light bulb. You can do whatever you want with the switches but you can enter the room only once. How will you find which light switch corresponds to which light bulb?

3 Answers

I talked about my past experience

Turn them all on!

If you take one at a time once there there on remove one wire or off but you have to turn power on again you should find which switch belongs to the bulbs.

Do you prefer technical or managing?

2 Answers

The one thing the manager asked me is "why did you leave your last job?"

1 Answer

What makes you qualified to do this job? Why do you want this job? What sets you apart from someone else that wants this job?

1 Answer

How do you solve a technical problem without having all the necessary information?

1 Answer

What are some experiences you have?

Particular equipment experience

1 Answer

Support questions were taken from real cases they've handled. I've seen most of the issues before, and was able to answer them immediately, others I had to google but quickly understood how to reply.

1 Answer

How would you handle an employee who is acting up and refusing to perform assigned task?

1 Answer

Why you want to work here

110 of 92 Interview Questions