Maintenance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maintenance Interview Questions

"Maintenance technicians are responsible for resolving problems with equipment and systems in their respective fields. Experience and technical knowledge of your field are key for impressing employers during an interview, during which you will be presented with hypothetical questions about common issues and inquiries about past problems you have resolved. Various maintenance careers require different levels of education and certification."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about if a machine failed and a frustrated production worker was on that machine when it failed, how do you deal with the production worker while you working to fix that machine as they tend to get more frustrated the longer the machine is down?

1 Answer

I said that I would give the production worker the knowledge of knowing what was wrong with the machine, and an approximate time as to how long it may take. I would then try to conversate and diffuse the situation with humor.

Describe a time you had to deal with a unproductive emplyee

1 Answer

How would you handle a problem employee who will not/can not pull their weight?

1 Answer

How would you handle a system outage?

2 Answers

What is instrumentation Amplifier (IA) and what are all the advantages?

1 Answer

How would you handle the following situation: You and your supervisor are not agreeing on a path forward what would you do.

2 Answers

What would you do if the technician performing the vehicle repairs was having difficulties with diagnosis?

1 Answer

Have you ever fired anyone

1 Answer

My experience with what types of electrical systems.

1 Answer

I was asked to describe what is a router, like the one used in the home for the internet.

110 of 1,645 Interview Questions