Maintenance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maintenance Interview Questions

"Maintenance technicians are responsible for resolving problems with equipment and systems in their respective fields. Experience and technical knowledge of your field are key for impressing employers during an interview, during which you will be presented with hypothetical questions about common issues and inquiries about past problems you have resolved. Various maintenance careers require different levels of education and certification."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The Practice teach is the hardest to prepare for. You must be comfortable with a presentation that you will have to create for yourself. You will be giving that presentation to a group of maintenance instructors. It is most important to be well practiced in what words you will say, and to be completely familiar with your presentation.

4 Answers

What would the inside of my car look like if we were to go look inside of it right now?

2 Answers

Lots of what if questions for mental state in certain situations.

2 Answers

How have my experiences been on the floor.

1 Answer

I was at the South Campus for almost 10 years when the other mechanic who had been there for 26 years had a terrible stroke and is not able to work now. I had to take care of the building for 4 months by myself. Dan transferred to Nashville, TN, and the NEW director (5 months on the job) would not provide any help. He told me that I was expected to take care of the building by myself. It had been maintained for over 25 years by 2 or more people.

Why do I want to join the Air Force

2 Answers

Maintaining standards that seem to be enforced only when they needed a move.

1 Answer

Why do I want to work at Legacy Crossing?

1 Answer

What is your favorite football team?

1 Answer

Asked if I was capable of servicing various equipment in the plant, hydraulics, etc.

1120 of 1,558 Interview Questions