Maintenance Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maintenance Technician Interview Questions

Maintenance technicians generally work under managers to maintain buildings and equipment. Interviews will feature scenarios of problems which you will be responsible for fixing while keeping in communication with both managers and customers. Come ready to showcase your job-specific knowledge and problem solving skills. Education requirements vary so be sure to research them before applying for a position.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to describe what is a router, like the one used in the home for the internet.

1 Answer

Switches create a network. Routers connect networks. A router links computers to the Internet, so users can share the connection. A router acts as a dispatcher, choosing the best path for information to travel so it's received quickly.

I was asked about if a machine failed and a frustrated production worker was on that machine when it failed, how do you deal with the production worker while you working to fix that machine as they tend to get more frustrated the longer the machine is down?

1 Answer

How would you handle a system outage?

2 Answers

If you are lying on your application or you are a felon we will find out! It's best to tell us now or leave if you have been to jail.

Standard Criminal & Driving Record Questions

1 Answer

What are examples of insulators?

What is an insulator?

1 Answer

Whats your motivation for working on trucks, whats your passion?

1 Answer

What does good customer service look like to you?

1 Answer

Name one time you went above and behind to accomplish something

110 of 534 Interview Questions