Major Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Major Account Representative Interview Questions

Major account representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was asked to explain why I would be a good fit for the position. What in my background and past work experience should lead my interviewer to believe that I would succeed in the role?

1 Answer

I emphasized my past relevant work experience and success in similar roles. I used examples of previous successful sales processes to illustrate why I would be the perfect fit for the role.

If I had sales experience.

1 Answer

they will ask you questions about your knowledge of overcoming objections

Tell me about your background - how did you get to this point in your career.

Tell me about yourself. Why do you want this job? Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work. If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do? What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?   How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team? What do you see yourself doing within the first 30 days of this job?

Number based questions for sales roles: ie. where did you finish, quota attainment, awards achieved, average number of deals. 1. knowing the role and company, what do you see being a challenge for you?

16 of 6 Interview Questions