Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Associate Interview Questions

Management associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you had an infinite supply of water and a 5 quart and 3 quart pail, how would you measure exactly 4 quarts?

3 Answers

Fill the 5 quart pail and pour it into the 3 quart pail. now there are 2 quarts remaining in the 5 quart pail. empty the 3 quart pail and pour these 2 quarts into the 3 quarts pail. now the 3 quart pail is 1 less to be filled up. now fill the 5 quarts pail and pour 1 quart into the 3 quarts pail to fill it. the 5 quarts pail has 4 quarts in it now.

1) Pour 5 in take 3 out total remaining = 2 2) Pour 5 in total = 7 Take 3 out Now 4 is left total = 4

fill up the 3, pour it into the 5. fill up the 3 again, pour 2 into the 5 to top it off. now your 3 has 1. empty the 5. pour the 1 into the 5. fill up the 3 and pour it into the 5.

Nothing difficult. Simple conversation trying to understand the experience.

1 Answer

What is a yield curve? Under what circumstances would this curve be inverted?

1 Answer

Unexpected question: who is my most respected leader? Most difficult question for me: What kind of person you eventually want to be?

1 Answer

How would you feel about only focusing on one aspect of marketing versus the extensive experience that you have?

1 Answer

Describe a time where you had to work through a problem you were having in a group and what did you do to resolve it?

1 Answer

You should always be prepared for math problems related to the topics you list on your resume. I was asked what the convergence rate of Monte Carlo simulation is.

1 Answer

Can you tell me why you'd like to work with company.

1 Answer

All behavioral based questions! Nothing about the process!

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for KeyBank?

110 of 482 Interview Questions