Management consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management consultant Interview Questions

1,232

management consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know ERP solutions? If so, what is your experience in implementing and/or auditing them.

You have a bouquet of flowers. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. How many flowers do you have?

43 Answers

How many minutes before 5pm is it if 30 mins ago it was four times as many minutes after 3pm?

11 Answers

An apple costs 40 cents, a banana costs 60 cents, and grapefruit costs 80 cents. Under the same circumstances, how much does a pear cost?

8 Answers

How did you hear about us?

4 Answers

There are three buckets, one with apples, one with oranges, and one with a mixture of both. They are all labeled wrong. You can pick one piece of fruit from one bucket, what would you pick to determine what is in all three buckets?

4 Answers

What is your background?

3 Answers

"What else can you tell me that would make me interested in hiring you?"

3 Answers

Situational questions and assessment of maturity/seniority. Questions on how I dealt with project members who did not pull their weight.

2 Answers

What is your five year plan? Why do you want to work for Epic? What are five words that describe you? ' a man has three bananas, five blueberries, and two carrots. how many apples does he have?

110 of 1,232 Interview Questions