Management Consulting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Management Consulting Manager

Management Consulting Manager Interview Questions

Management consulting manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions asking me to relate my previous non-consulting work experience to the skills and experience that consultants require.

1 Answer

I think the key here is to get at the core skills sets and ignore the contextual differences. Consultants are analyzing data, solving problems and selling solutions to internal and external teams. There are a lot of jobs that require these skills so give examples of consultative sales, team leadership or other responsibilities you've had that developed these skills.

Questions asking me to imagine where I would best fit in.

1 Answer

What's your consulting and project management experience ?

1 Answer

There was a business case, but it was a breeze. Seemed like the interviewer saw the case the first time, as well. Later as I was working in the firm, I realized the interviews are additional chore for the Senior Managers and that is a time of the week that is the fun part. They have a packet to prepare, but most just fling it on the site

1 Answer

Current state of economy & spending level

Why consulting.

1 Answer

They basically ask you questions specific to the client account you will be working on and your skillset/experience in relation to that. How have you handled a difficult client, etc.

1. Technology related questions, behaviourial question on how to manage technology 2. Ability to configure different tools

Describe a situation where you had to partner with a stakeholder and how did you go about doing that? (Situational Interview)

110 of 43 Interview Questions