Management consulting senior manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management consulting senior manager Interview Questions

management consulting senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions asking me to imagine where I would best fit in.

1 Answer

These are challenging because you know your answer is important but you don't yet know where the opportunities are within the company. I did a lot of research on the company's website about the internal structure and the types of projects they worked on to try to gauge where my background would be the best fit.

Please describe how you would solve a problem that had been shared with me earlier.

1 Answer

Give me examples of how you helped clients with digital transformation.

1 Answer

Questions asking me to relate my previous non-consulting work experience to the skills and experience that consultants require.

1 Answer

What are the Hilton values?

1 Answer

Case study question: If the client was interested in growing profit at the start of the project but at midway, they changed focus and now wanted to focus on product quality. How would you go about doing this?

Tell me about your management consulting experience and what do you like most about it and what do you like least about it??

How would you manage the centralization of procurement activities between merging companies that were previously competitors.

Give an example of when I envisioned, project managed and successfully executed a Project

Explain how your experience prepares you for dealing with clients and team members