Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview Questions

Management consulting senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions asking me to relate my previous non-consulting work experience to the skills and experience that consultants require.

1 Answer

I think the key here is to get at the core skills sets and ignore the contextual differences. Consultants are analyzing data, solving problems and selling solutions to internal and external teams. There are a lot of jobs that require these skills so give examples of consultative sales, team leadership or other responsibilities you've had that developed these skills.

Questions asking me to imagine where I would best fit in.

1 Answer

How does your personality work for you to fit into this organizational culture.

Nothing hard, just understand how your background would be a fit for their position and work through points during your talks so they will understand, as well. It doesn't have to be a perfect match, just so your background addresses their key needs. Like any other client/consultant relationship.

How would you lead a team that is spread out all over the globe and may have team members who you've never met and will not ever meet, but work on your project?

They wanted to know about my relationships at clients and my experience at Booz Allen doing strategy in Supply Chain

Tell me about your management consulting experience and what do you like most about it and what do you like least about it??