Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Trainee Interview Questions

"As a management trainee, your ultimate goal is to become a manager through your ability to analyze, organize, and collaborate. In an interview context, employers will be interested to see if you are familiar with how they operate, what your motivation is, and the meaning of customer service to you. Often times, you will be responsible for handling difficult customers, so know how you would role-play this scenario. To show that you are up for this job, emphasize that you are up for challenges, multi-tasking, and leadership."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

tell me of an example of a time when you had tension or a conflict with another employee

2 Answers

i tried to come up with an encounter that has never taken place b4 the truth is i genuinly get along with ppl and if i pretend they are not there. you can imagine i thought i had to answer something because its bad if i say i dont have that experience

The best way to deal with situations and its an employee is to make sure both of you are or at least one of you tries to get to the issue of why there is a conflict. Many times if you are able to disengage for a few minutes then reengage you may be able to look at it from a different persepective.

What are good characteristic salesperson?

2 Answers

They gave me a pen and asked me to sell the benefits of it to them

1 Answer

How do you feel about those jokers at Congress?

27 Answers

Do you prefer to work inside or outside of the office...

6 Answers

What do you know about Life Tech's FBS operation?

3 Answers

what are some thing your would change about your previous employer if you were the manager?

3 Answers

Is there anything you want to ask me?

3 Answers

where would you go if you have to spend your holidays?

2 Answers

The questions were pretty basic. One question that stuck out to me: "What motivates you."

110 of 3,444 Interview Questions