Want a Free Job Posting?

Management Trainee Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Management Trainee"?  See Companies

“Most difficult question: If you had to deal with a customer that was complaining about a situation but you know they're wrong, what do you do?”

“Tell me what you know about the company. Why should I hire you? Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer. Tell me about a time you dealt with someone in a team setting that...”

“I had to regurgitate what I learned during the second interview. For ex, what is Develop Inc business strategy?”

“questions are the same with the ones in previous comments.”

“There are 17 job Preferences listed below, most applicants find each of them important, however, we ask that you please order them of importance to you. Do not use the same answer twice. 1. Variety...”

“Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond to meet a customer's needs.”

“You have done enough back-office work, what makes you think you will be successful in a customer facing retail environment now?”

“I didn't antcipate the multiple choice question of Money, Advancement or Atmosphere. But, I believe I handled the question well.”

“Are you interested in working 50+ hours per week for $36,000 annually?”

“None of the questions were extremely difficult, but they will ask you if you consider yourself as more of a corporate person or an entrepreneur.”

2130 of 2,056 Interview Questions