Manager Administrative Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager Administrative Services

Manager Administrative Services Interview Questions

Manager administrative services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your worst quality.

3 Answers

I hate this question and never know what to say

typical hate question...well my answer would be...though am bad at knowing qualitative traits for self...be it good or bad...let others to opine it with my action and frankly speaking i dont care much abt what they have to say

I would give an honest answer that has nothing to do with the position... Perhaps, "My worst quality in my opinion is my love of sweets. I know I should stay away from sugar, but I have a really strong sweet tooth!". It's lighthearted, easy to relate to, and does not raise any red flags on how well you will perform the job (unless you are interviewing for a health-conscience position/company).

Not much difficulty if you know how to paint a picture of the perfect interaction. Most difficult question is how did you mess up last and how did you resolve it.

1. What is TCP/IP?

1 Answer

Becker was looking for someone with A/R experience and wanted to know how I would lower the A/R balances. I told them that I would look at the invoices sent and the payments received to make sure we were paid for all invoices. I contacted the firms and within 3 months, I collected over $6.4 Million in outstanding invoices.

Standard interview questions. Also included a panel interview with a few subordinates.

Skills that I had related to job.

1 Answer

To demonstrate my sales pitch.

1 Answer

Most of the interviewers asked general/expected questions. I didn't feel that any questions were tough or inappropriate.

1 Answer

General questions, what would I bring to the company

110 of 20 Interview Questions