Manager Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Assistant Interview Questions

7,311

Manager assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What's the stock of the company currently valued at?

4 Answers

Would I be willing to let my cosmetology license go inactive?

3 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

7 Answers

Why did you choose Marrakech?

2 Answers

"You are never going to get anywhere with a communications degree" "Right now, I am asking the questions. I will tell you when it's YOUR turn to ask a question" "Wow it seems like you are just all about money. Would you say that is correct?" "What makes you think you can walk in here after never working here before and manage people who have been working here for ten or more years?" "You think you are experienced? I have worked at...(Starts naming every single clothing store he has ever worked in or managed). That's experience." (First of all, sir, I'm not applying for your job....!) "I have friends who make $1000+ every night serving at high end restaurants in New York City. Wouldn't that be nice? But you couldn't do that." "Your resume is total crap." I was asked TWO questions pertaining to the actual job: Managing approach to employees older than I and that had worked there longer, and what metric I would focus on to get all of them up if we were down for the day.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task, what affect did it have and what did you do?

2 Answers

in what ways do you know how to train associates? give a specific example..and name how you personally have helped associates overcome problems in the work place? how did you do so? what was the outcome?

2 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem.

2 Answers

How well do you think you handle yourself in large groups of people?

1120 of 7,311 Interview Questions