Manager Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Consulting Services Interview Questions

Manager consulting services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Case study involving time prioritization and problem solving.

1 Answer

Answered to the best of my abilities and it slowly became obvious that it was evaluated based on behaviors

What, specifically, is frustrating about your current job, and how do you manage it?

Why Nordic?

1 Answer

Online assessment: - Start with the speed section, because your eyes will be so tired by the end of the test. The questions were really easy, but have a calculator handy. ( I only got through 6/10 questions) - Math/logic section: reading through the other reviews online will help go through this section faster. Math or logic questions you can pretty much figure out yourself, but there are some mind riddle questions that can trip you out (ie. apple is 40 cents, banana is 60 cents, how much is a pear? A: 40 cents, bc it has two vowels lol). - Grammar section: really easy grammar questions where you have to correct a sentence, with questions such as YOUR vs YOU'RE or COULD'VE vs COULD OF (<- this is not a word) - Programming: I've only taken one programming class (where I went to class 10% of the time) so I chose the no experience option. This is fine even if you are applying for TS role. It teaches you basic programming logic such as AND and OR, and is manageable if you don't freak out and just take some time to think through it. HR interview: 5 things you are not? Why did you choose your major/ college? What is your pet peeve?

The most difficult question was asked during the behavioral interview. I was asked to do some estimates blindly. Practice with the "Brain Teaser" section of the Vault prep books will help master this type of question.

Please choose one of our services or products and demonstrate your ability to sell it to a client.

110 of 15 Interview Questions