Manager Corporate Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager Corporate Communications

Manager Corporate Communications Interview Questions

Manager corporate communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Soooo what do you want tell me that would make you a good candidate for this position

1 Answer

? - I felt it was an off phrasing.... First - I love Discovery and I've been a huge fan of the company since inception and I'm really impressed with everything they do for employees. It's quite a family-oriented company. I'm a former reporter/anchor turned entrepreneur who launched a boutique PR/Marketing/Events Firm. Not only have I written press releases, organized press conferences/events and worked with a host of various personalities - I've been working here and I know the inner workings of the company. At the end of the day - it all comes down to communication, knowing how to address various personalities, making deadlines and working with a smile.

How do you handle difficult personalities?

1 Answer

One of my interviews in 1997 consisted of an hour long questions/discussions on Forecasting techniques, Operations Research, and Statistics.

1 Answer

How do you feel that the (owners) are well known supporters of Scott Walker, who is now running for president?

1 Answer

I asked if the Vice President thought that I was a good fit for the job.

1 Answer

What would you like to be when you grow up?

1 Answer

There were no really challenging questions. As I had tremendous experience in my field and this industry, I felt that the company and I elected to focus on fit and expectations rather than typical interview questions.

I was asked questions about experience relative to the role: social media, B2B experience and employee communications to name a few.