Manager, Financial Planning Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager, Financial Planning Analysis Interview Questions

Manager, financial planning analysis interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What would your first day on the job be like, if hired?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you made a mistake and how you handled the situation?

Describe one situation when you took a risk

1 Answer
Employer Job Title Interview Question
Honeywell Manager Finance-Financial Planning and Analysis Tell me about a time when you received poor feedback on your performance. What was it and how did you handle it?
Osage Bio Energy Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis How to calculate the NPV of a new opportunity
Financial Management Solutions Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis What would your first day on the job be like, if hired?
American Water Manager Financial Planning and Analysis Tell me a time when you made a mistake and how you handled the situation?
IAC Manager FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) There weren't any difficult questions
Associated Foreign Exchange Manager Financial Planning and Analysis What do you know about AFEX? describe to me your experience working in Financial Planning and analysis? How well do you like working in team? Why are you interested in working for this company's?
Enphase Energy Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis What do you know about the company? Why would you like to work and live in Petaluma?
Ricoh Americas Corporation Manager Finance Planning & Analysis How have you dealt with employee issues?
Prudential Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Describe one situation when you took a risk
Mead Johnson Manager U S Financial Planning Analysis Why do you want to work for Mead Johnson
110 of 18 Interview Questions