Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager II Interview Questions

Manager ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They ask you to look at a picture of a dirty home, and describe in writing what you see in the picture.

3 Answers

I was not sure what they were looking for in the essay portion, so I just described it to the best of my ability without being biased or using derogatory language.

Will you give an example of what you wrote?

There is something very specific in the picture that they want you to talk about. Only someone who knows what they're looking at will get it. Hint: there are drugs in the picture.

Describe a time you used functional management

1 Answer

Sell display space and expand shelf space in account.

1 Answer

If you are interviewing for a SDE position, you will be required to pass a programming test. Other teams also give candidates some sort of test related to the job you're applying. The questions are based on the STAR model, being Situation/Task/Actions/ Results. Here is a sample hard question: "Tell me about time you had to learn something outside your comfort zone in order to drive results for your organization or to adapt to a change in the market, organization or other catalyst."

1 Answer

What do you like about project management most?

1 Answer

How do you deal with a difficult boss?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself - a typical question that gives you no idea of what they are looking for in an employee.

1 Answer

So you have no work comp experience?

1 Answer

What kind of leaders did you prior employer look for?

1 Answer

How do you assess and then address a major project?

110 of 298 Interview Questions