Manager In Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager In Training Program Interview Questions

Manager in training program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If your FOH team is low on energy how do you motivate them to do better?

1 Answer

By setting goals in the beginning of the day and reminding the employees how close we are to completing them and reasserting them with positive encouragement.

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

After the 2nd interview they asked me to email them back later that day with some answers to their questions. It gave me time to think about it, but it was a new twist to the standard interview process. They wanted to know what 3 things I could bring to their office that would make me stand out, as well as 3 things that motivated me about the opportunity they presented during the 2nd interview.

1 Answer

What are some of the previous jobs you've had?

1 Answer

What are jobs are you applying for? (Then he said, "So I can get a feel for you and the type of jobs you're looking for")

1 Answer

Which major technology company had the big earnings miss last week?

1 Answer

They asked me all the basic question but the one that got me thinking is, "What would you do differently if you could start your working life over?"

1 Answer

What type of projects where you assigned in school?

1 Answer

The questions were similar to the ones that other people have listed. I guess the one that stumped me the most was about using quality control procedures in previous jobs because I haven't had any real experience with that. The interviewer said that if I didn't feel comfortable with a particular question he would skip it and give me another one, which he did.

110 of 51 Interview Questions