Manager Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Intern Interview Questions

Manager intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Write a program to print out the first n primes.

3 Answers

public static void printNPrimes(int n){ if(n==0){ return; } if(n>1){ System.out.println(2); int x=3; while(n>0){ if(x%Math.sqrt(x)!=0){ System.out.println(x); } x=x+2; n--; } } }

Fixed. public static void printNPrimes(int n){ if(n==0){ return; } if(n>=1){ System.out.println(2); int x=3; while(n>1){ if(x%Math.sqrt(x)!=0){ System.out.println(x); } x=x+2; n--; } } }

Can you explain your logic? I tried your program in C++, and it even prints 21 and 27 as prime numbers. This is my code, where fmod is a function that calculated the modulus result of 2 decimals (double). int main(){ int n; cin>>n; if(n==0){ return 0; } if(n>=1){ cout1){ if(fmod(x,sqrt(x))!=0){ cout<

Tell me about a time you worked with someone with a different background than your own.

1 Answer

"What's the biggest or craziest idea you've proposed to a manager"

1 Answer

What does a college dorm look like in 10 years?

1 Answer

A situation of a technical problem encountered years ago, and figure out a way to solve it.

1 Answer

Business Model: 1) Launch (how would you launch a grocery business at Amazon?) 2) Growth (what’s the best business model for streaming video?) 3) Pricing (what is the optimal price for the new Twilight book?)

1 Answer

tell me about a time when you turned a negative situation to positive

1 Answer

Unexpected: where do u see your self 20 (yes.20) years down the road and what have you planned for that?

1 Answer

Do you play any Blizzard Games? (WoW, Diablo, StarCraft, Etc.)

1 Answer

Make a better movie theatre kiosk.

110 of 143 Interview Questions