Manager Marketing Strategy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Marketing Strategy Interview Questions

Manager marketing strategy interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Must have writing samples.

1 Answer

Provided writing samples. The VP liked my writing samples but the folks who worked for the VP did not like my writing samples. Not enough "personality." Difficult to demonstrate "personality" for a tech company. Very personal evaluation. Just work hard to create rapport with the folks who work for the VP and show a variety of writing samples.

Why are you interested in this role

1 Answer

The most difficult questions in general are about culture and fit. They are not difficult because of the actual question, it's just that the Sapient is looking for a very specific type of individual, so it's hard to know if your answer is a good answer. But, being honest is the right way to go!

Asked how I might approach the role - what I do in different situations, etc. They also probed on my experience and asked questions designed to determine how it would relate to the role. Most interviewers were very poker-faced.

They walked through each of the requirements and wanted to hear how to "meet" each one.

Give some examples of how you tracked the effectiveness of marketing spend in your past jobs, and how would you track the effectiveness of spend for SeatGeek?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in HomeServe?

110 of 11 Interview Questions