Manager of Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager of Finance Interview Questions

Manager of finance interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked if I was comfortable asking for the deal from a customer.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? compensation requirements

1 Answer

Can you work for commission only?

1 Answer

I find the most difficult question to be the critique of one's self regarding his or her weaknesses. It's a bit of a trap, as there aren't many satisfactory answers.

1 Answer

The case question. Given an hour to evaluate whether to continue with a next generation of a vehicle product line. Set in room with a total of twenty people all working on laptops to complete the case.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions asked. Over promised and under delivered.

1 Answer

You will probably take a computer test to prove your ability to use Microsoft Excel and possibly Microsoft Access. The Excel test covers calculations for healthcare deductions, asking for definitions for fixed and variable expenditures and basic insert row and column and formulas in Excel. Also, avoid telling them how much you currently make because they will likely only match that amount in an offer.

1 Answer

What are you an expert in? and Are you just looking for a job? were questions that came from the Director of the PMO. Having been in consulting for the last 16 years, I was surprised by these types of questions. Both include known "pifalls", calling yourself an expert or job vs career. After responding to these questions, post interview I could have handled them a better with qualifying questions or better organizing my though process in a way to address what I have been doing the last 16 years.

1 Answer

How many golf balls do you need to fill a bus

1 Answer

How do you plan on dealing with the learning curve in this position?

4150 of 752 Interview Questions